Sunday 27 June 2010

New Beginnings!

I've just successfully set up my first website, after hours spent finding a host and attempting to build a site I stumbled upon Weebly and decided to build another site with their free hosting and software, despite havin aleady paid for hosting with another company. The website builder is a dream to use, so please go view my new site right away! I have a new blog there which be where I do most of my posting so keep an eye on it.
I will be transferring my site to my main domain www.jmashby.co.uk but I'll let you know when that happens.

Now, I am certain it is bedtime, though whether I will sleep with the dawn chorus being performed by the local bird choir outside my window is another matter entirely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fold and Stitch Shop

Fold and Stitch Shop
Come and look what's in my Folksy shop.