Thursday 17 June 2010

All rest, and no work...gets me behind!

I was lucky enough to be able to go on a cheap week away with some friends last week but it seems to have been the busiest week going! I recently got a Blackberry and have become accustomed to the ease of reading emails, blogs and whatever I want whenever I want, but to save on roaming charges I had to turn all that jazz off. Which meant I came home refreshed but with a whopping 143 email to wade through and 411 blog posts to catch up on, the latter at least was enjoyable!



I've never been to Spain before but I wasn't surprised at how beautiful it was. Despite how freezing cold the sea was we still managed to get a few swims in and apparantly the shore is usually lined with sea urchins, I only found a couple of empty shells but that was preferable to getting spines in my feet as I walked on the beach!



We were in a great location, the sea one side, mountains the other.







The sun, sea and sand were a sight for sore eyes, but the graffiti seen from the train to the airport was an extra treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fold and Stitch Shop

Fold and Stitch Shop
Come and look what's in my Folksy shop.